Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pasta Time!

Alfredo w/ Chicken, Broccoli & Penne

Alfredo w/ Chicken & Broccoli
Cooking has become the norm for me around here. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy cooking but I am doing a lot more of it now. Being a stay at home Mom, I really have no choice but to cook
(I guess). I enjoy trying different things and experimenting with recipes (my husband not so much). He feels, if it's not broke don't try to fix it
 :-)

Well, good thing he is not doing the cooking around here! This one is super easy. Most people know how to make a simple alfredo sauce. Season chicken, cook and cut in bite size pieces. I use the steam fresh bag of broccoli and heat according to instructions on bag. Once broccoli is done, I put it in a strainer to let all the liquid drain. You do not want to put the broccoli into your sauce without draining as it was thin out the sauce.
Season chicken and cook in pan, bake or use a grill pan

Once drained and pasta is cooked and drain, add all ingredients together including the alfredo sauce and toss.

Serve and enjoy!

Click here for Alfredo sauce recipe

Quick and easy alfredo sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment